The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thanks: i got a stock injector question? can you just change just the barrels on the end of injector to get a little more fuel or do you got to do more than that ? thanks :Thumbup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am not sure that would Do much but you can have the Intensifier Piston machined to make it an 160cc injector wich is what they basically do for a typical stage 1 injector on an AA code

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok thanks my last set a buddie did before pulls they were 175 but then i sold the truck for a new one lol. do you know the numbers for machining them? it would not happen to be 10,000 and 30,000 just a guess:thanks: :Thumbup: :shrug:

·
1,921 Posts
what year truck are they out of? If they are AAs then you will need to machine the pistons or put AB pistons in. If they are ABs you can just swap in AA P&Bs and if they are ADs you have to swap in AA P&Bs and AB pistons. Or you can do some machine work on the pistons but if you have splits you have to do it on the right end or it will screw up the pilot shot. You can also put larger nozzles on them and that will get fuel out quicker but won't increase the total amount of fuel available. It will make your throttle response and low to mid range power much better where intensifier piston machineing wont do nearly as much for you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dose anyone know how much to machine the pistions ? its a 97 f350

1 - 5 of 5 Posts