The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch or parts off of a 93.5 IDI factory turbo 7.3 motor that had about 150K at about the time of he removal of these parts....

8 factory injectors with all the little plastic caps that slide on top....
I also have a ton of the orings and copper washers that fit these injectors.... I have a complete bag of each (orings and coppers) and a have a bag of each with a couple missing.... MAKE OFFER

8 original Mahle pistons but 1 has some slight scoring on the skirt from a conrod that was VER VERY SLIGHTLY bent.... these also have all the wrist pins, most of the WP retainer clips, and all the compresson rings ( the ones that go around the top).... MAKE OFFER

8 roller lifters...were only taking out because I was trouble shooting but they were not the problem at all... MAKE OFFER

I think I have a full set of rockers also.... (I have to go out in the shop and check how many) but I know I have AT LEAST 6 of the 2 piece sets.... MAKE OFFER

I have a few push rods, 8 nylon valve stem seals, 8 rubber valve stem seals (I think it is rubber....they were the expensive ones!) MAKE OFFER these odds and ends...

Oh, I also have a cam (w/ front gear) that has a bad spot on one of the rear lobe's.....but honestly, it didnt not run bad... ONLY way I noticed it was I had to take the cam out for machine work to the block and saw the bad spot... MAKE OFFER
I will just need a slight heads up on this one as the cam is 3 hours away at my old house.....

I have been cleaning out the shop because I am moving and I ran across a box with a ton of this stuff in it...
~Jim

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump..... $150 for injectors with new orings and coppers????????

gotta help pay some stuff.....

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP!
wont let me edit the OP so I fixed it below...

I have a bunch or parts off of a 93.5 IDI factory turbo 7.3 motor that had about 150K at about the time of he removal of these parts....

8 factory injectors with all the little plastic caps that slide on top....
I also have a ton of the orings and copper washers that fit these injectors.... I have a complete bag of each (orings and coppers) and a have a bag of each with a couple missing.... MAKE OFFER

8 original Mahle pistons but 1 has some slight scoring on the skirt from a conrod that was VER VERY SLIGHTLY bent.... these also have all the wrist pins, most of the WP retainer clips, and all the compresson rings ( the ones that go around the top).... MAKE OFFER

22 roller lifters...6 were only taking out because I was trouble shooting but they were not the problem at all and the 16 are out of a core motor that had about 125K on it... MAKE OFFER

I have a few push rods, 8 nylon valve stem seals, 8 rubber valve stem seals (I think it is rubber....they were the expensive ones!) MAKE OFFER these odds and ends...

Oh, I also have a cam (w/ front gear) that has a bad spot on one of the rear lobe's.....but honestly, it didnt not run bad... ONLY way I noticed it was I had to take the cam out for machine work to the block and saw the bad spot... MAKE OFFER

I have been cleaning out the shop because I am moving and I ran across a box with a ton of this stuff in it...
~Jim

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
injectors, 1 lifter, and 1 piston are sold.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts