The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to reload stock before I updated to the latest firmware and when I tried it came up with an error that it wasn't the correct file. The stock file always loaded fine in the past and has not changed. I saved the original tune on my computer and reloaded into the transfer file and tried again, nothing. Has anyone had this issue, if so how did you fix the problem? I e-mailed Nutty and am waiting on a response back.

·
Spartan, True Performance
411 Posts
Which firmware version did you have on your DashDaq? Hopefully it wasn't DashDAQ-1.4.0-1219 because this version had problems. Did you try turning the DashDaq off, and back on again, then reload the tune. Also make sure your SD card is not write protected. Usually if something is wrong with the SD card, you'll get a message, "Reflash Upload Stock, Could Not Open File. Sending you pm....

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to look at the firmware version, I am not exactly sure. I have everything on two SD cards in case one fails and it wouldn't load the stock tune on either of the SD cards. I could load the other tunes but not the stock one. I will give you a shout tomorrow. I replied to your PM over on Spartan's forum. Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts