The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I had this strategy in summer of 2007 VXCF4X3 TQCJ0W2

Later that summer I had warranty work done and since then have had the strategy VXCF5H5 TQCK0T5. Have not run tunes since.

I am assuming these are two different strategies and the current strategy woud require new tunes. If not, can I use the tunes I currenty have from Elite (Tow, High Power, Insanity), or do I need new ones. Elite Guys if you read this I would still love to get some new tunes. Engine light came on when Tow tune was loaded, and you said it was due to EGR???

I'm looking for a good daily tune that I can tow with. I liked the turbo brake feature on the tow file I used to run. Thanks Levi

and 7bnnnnnnnnnnnn (my 10 month old son, Cooper)

·
2,821 Posts
I would contact them regarding the new strategy. They will be able to tell you whether or not you need new Tunes. If you need new Tunes make sure that you unlock your Tuner. Chris

·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's part of the problem. I can't anyone to call me back. Will be 3 years this August.... May have to use another tuner, but was wandering if I could use my old tunes or not? Thanks for your help.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
I run old strategy tunes with the new strategy. So it will work. I have been told that it might not work to the best it can but it will work.

Reactions: Levi'sford
1 - 4 of 4 Posts