The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Honda Foreman ES is the machine. My tail light burned out and I have a replacement but can't figure out how to get the stupid assembly apart to get to the bulb. Anyone know how to do this?

·
102 Posts
i dont think its any screws after you get it off from the fender, but you have to take the black peice that kinda is like a square bowl and take it off. and then the bulb should be there, push down on the buld and twist out.
Let me know if this dosnt work..and ill take a look at mine and figure it out, i did it about 3 months ago.

Reactions: patriot2500

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right, there are no screws but I can't figure out how to get the housing apart. There are no pry spots or any clips that I can see. Can you take a picture of the bowl thing? Drawing a blank as to what that is.....

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Your right, there are no screws but I can't figure out how to get the housing apart. There are no pry spots or any clips that I can see. Can you take a picture of the bowl thing? Drawing a blank as to what that is.....
I'm not sure if there's a difference in my 06 and yours, but there is a square piece of plastic with a screw in the top of it right in the middle of the tail light housing in the back. Philips screw. Take that out and the bulb base should be right there to change the bulbs. If mine weren't covered in mud I'd get a pic for you.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to look when I get home Matt, but I don't remember seeing a screw in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts