The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
Not exactly. It depends on how you drive it. If you get you foot to the floor all the time, then yeah your MPG will go down. If you take it easy, then it might go up a little.

·
3,514 Posts
I've never really seen it go up from Dv's however I've seen it not go down, but thats driving nice. however like said above, if you're buried in it, you are dumping a lot more fuel and your milage will decrease.
Sean

·
4,827 Posts
Delivery valves act kind of like a check valve.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
There are no stupid questions.........well nevermind, but this isn't one of them.

Like any mod the milage has the potential to go up since there is less restiction. At the same time it might go down because you'll love the extra power. But seing as the DVs don't become a big issue untill you get lots of fuel and high rpms, they will have a minimal effect at low fuel situations like when you check MPG :poke:

·
713 Posts
I get 19mpg interstate. When I am at the track, and or sledpulling, maybe........ just maybe, 6 mpg LOL :woot: (just a guess, but probably close)

All in how you drive it.

Mikey

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
If you get a TC and or tranny.. it will go up.. because there is less slippage..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts