The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it's wummer and temps are on the rise. Has anyone noticed a increase in the ECT,EOT and a slight increase in EGT's. Currently running the 275. Patiently waiting on the 310.:haha

·
234 Posts
My EOT is arount 200-208 on the highway running at 80 plus mph. EGT around 750-800 at same speed. ECT around 201-203 degrees.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
with the 210 my temps have slightly raised. But not very much. Only if im beating on the truck or its very hot will the temps rise by several degrees over normal operating temps.

·
2,183 Posts
didn't think you guys got summer up there in alaska

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The polar bears are all sun burnt.

Im actually in southern Saskatchewan just north of Montana. Plenty warm hear. Already been in the 90's last week.

·
1,077 Posts
didn't think you guys got summer up there in alaska

This is the first summer I remember. My igloo melted and my dogsled wouldn't work on this green stuff so I had to buy one of these 4 circled thingys...

·
176 Posts
Down here in Hotlanta I don't really notice a change in temps on the truck unless I'm following behind someone and can't get clean air in the front end. When it happens the EOT & ECT will jump about 10 degrees.

·
1,415 Posts
mine has jumped up alittle as well, also been taking longer for the EGT's to cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts