The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course weather and other factors come into play, but it looks like we will be riding quads in West Branch on Sunday 12/11.

Anyone interested is welcome.. Im pretty sure you would need 4x4's due to the snow.... We will be out playing there most of the day.... Anyone interested can PM me...

F

·
0 Posts
I'm alrady packing :Thumbup: See Ya, sometime saturday afternoon. Come on guys, I'm coming along way, so you Mi. and N. Ohio guys have no excuses LOL :HappyMugs

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirt Farmer might make it...... There should be 5 or six of us so far...

Come on guys, lets ride some quads and drink some........ Stuff....

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes..... At least I think so.. We have a law hat road bikes have to have them.. I always wear one.... Never thought about if it was law or not...

F

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, I'm gonna have to dig one up then. I never wore one, not even when I had ny NightTrain.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Ha! they dont care if we squash our heads in Alabama!

F

·
0 Posts
Timbeaux38 said:
Ha! they dont care if we squash our heads in Alabama!
That's because the world would not loose anything valuable. :poke: LOL

I know..I know..you have the BAN button LOL

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Those Skidplates look Good Wayne!
Be careful driving through the snow belt up there!

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will register your quad... No biggie... You have a lot more surface for the Brute force to throw snow at now...LOL...

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What you talking about foo... I have em... Just have to put the rims and tires on before we go...

F

·
0 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
What you talking about foo... I have em... Just have to put the rims and tires on before we go...
Just got :poke: ya, so that you'll do it LOL

I can't wait, looking forward to the trip!

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL... I think Im going to be the only one with a locker in the front...LOL... Think Snow!

F

·
0 Posts
I am leaving for the great white north right now, got the truck warming up. Cya in a few, ok maybe more than a few hours :HappyMugs

·
Registered
557 Posts
Man, I never seen that truck with out a rubbermaid can and a keg strapped between its rear fenders.....

Have fun boys, I'll sit this one out, my Raptor wont hold water in the snow we have now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts