The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new here but need some info so lets get started.i just got my first diesel .its a dodge 01 3500 super cab 4x4 auto .i just won a 4300 super chips d-box on e-bay 128 bucks not to bad i hope.but will this thing help or hurt me.i just want a little more power so i dont get smoked by a little stock honda civic again .so any body who may have this let me know your luck with it or any tips thank you blue dodge aka brady from knoxville

·
3,514 Posts
Welcome to the Site Brady. I will definitely give you the fact that you got a great deal on the box. Personally I don't know too much about the superchips, as far as all out power goes, the Edge drag comp is the way to go. However the Superchips tuner should give a very fun amount of extra power to play with, and make your truck far more responsive. I have a friend running one on an 06 and he is quite happy. Find out what hp it is rated at, the stock trans will only hold about 100hp over stock, unless you really baby it. hope that helps, just chime in if you have an more q's.
Sean

·
3,514 Posts
don't know what happened, but it tried to post the same thing twice. Maybe I got a little mouse happy.
Sean

·
Registered
23 Posts
sc reply

Part #4300 fits only 01' trucks with the cummins.
Yeilds=65hp and 185 ftlbs of torque to the wheels.
I hope this helps.
If you have any questions feel free to email or call.
Stay Tuned!!
Ron
[email protected]
1-888-227-2447- ex 7019
:bc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts