The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer with a 04-f450 with 6.0 he has the superchips programer #1704 now. is thier any hp/tq gain going to the flashpac #1804. we curantly have it on the tow program. called the 1-800 number and keep getting put on hold. is thier any heat or cp to be concerned about? if we upgrade. tried to get him to try a sct but he has had good luck with his superchip.

·
206 Posts
Maybee you can convince him when he comes in with a carboned up intake that he should change to a tuner that turns that crummy egr off. My 1704 never worked right. Never tried the flashpaq though.
Justin

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03six0 said:
Maybee you can convince him when he comes in with a carboned up intake that he should change to a tuner that turns that crummy egr off. My 1704 never worked right. Never tried the flashpaq though.
Justin
justin your right about the egr. we have removed it and cleaned about 4 times. im not sure if the flashpac turns it off or not,didnt have any luck talking to someone who knew about it yet. sure has been hard to get ahold of someone on thier tech line? not mutch info on thier site ether:shrug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts