The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Goerend T/C, and if so how do you like it. I think I am going to go with their triple disk. Just wanted some opnions:thanks:

·
Smoke Creator.
189 Posts
I'm hear to tell ya (no I dont have one) I would buy from him in a heart beat if I needed one. Great guy.

As a matter a fact I just got off the phone with him. I'm still concidering swaping in one of his converters.

dan

·
713 Posts
Ive got one, along with his whole tranny. 10k miles in five months and 30 some pulls/15 or-so drag launches later and still the BEST purchase ive made for my truck so far.:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

Check this pic out, it was taken this past saturday, right after i shifted into 2nd gear with convertor LOCKED-UP!!! Im only making around 400-425 rwhp but the tranny i am certain will hold up for much more hp.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/mrector_photos/me3-july-1st.jpg

mike

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:Thumbup: Cool thanks guys, I have heard good thing about him, just wanted to ask from people that have them. I think that is what I am going to get:thanks: .

·
4,827 Posts
Another happy customer here. A little over 20k miles nad putting down a little over 360rwhp. Mostly daily driver, but do some heavy low spreed towing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
haz-mat19 said:
:Thumbup: Cool thanks guys, I have heard good thing about him, just wanted to ask from people that have them. I think that is what I am going to get:thanks: .
Being a dealer for Dave, you can not go wrong with his products. You will be happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts