The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
Joined
·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some shirts made I will have for sale at the dyno. I will also have some made with Dyno Champion in place of dyno competitor and I will give those out to the winners.

Tell me what you think.

www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com/t-shirt.pdf
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
My old geezer self would prefer the words horizontal vs. diagonal and I would still use the 'action' type letterring like you have.

Either way I'll buy one. Or two.
 

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
Joined
·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wideopen said:
Looks good David..Looks Good
Thanks guys. I was really torn with the back. We worked and worked and ran out of time if I wanted them ready.

I got Large & Extra large (but can order any size or course) and they will be colors will be Red,Black,and Steel.
 

·
11 Second Truck Club
Joined
·
397 Posts
I like it! I'll go ahead and order my champ shirt please. :smoke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
536 Posts
Can I buy one that says "Champ" or do we have to earn them? LOL
 

·
11 Second Truck Club
Joined
·
397 Posts
Dockboy said:
:roflmao: LOL
:shrug: - I currently have the highest number ever rolled on his machine Greg. Certainly not the highest, there are tons of trucks with bigger numbers than mine. :)

All the same though, you still got a bit of catching up to do. :Thumbup:
 

·
Diesel Nutbag
Joined
·
548 Posts
BMDMAX said:
:shrug: - I currently have the highest number ever rolled on his machine Greg. Certainly not the highest, there are tons of trucks with bigger numbers than mine. :)

All the same though, you still got a bit of catching up to do. :Thumbup:

I was just bustin your chops!! scheeeeze!!! :shrug: :poke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
Brandon is just a little homesick plus he has laid the smack down on the DPM DynoJet more than once in his day. :Thumbup: :smoke: :)

I want my DPM t-shirt now! :) :Thumbup:
 

·
11 Second Truck Club
Joined
·
397 Posts
Sorry, Greg. I guess I am just a wee bit touchy right now. :) I am ready to be home from this mission.

I hope to get mine across the 800 mark soon, especially if the boys at IRP don't. I expect to see an 800 number there though. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,230 Posts
I could roll 800, If we can add my totals to Gregs ..... LOL LOL LOL LOL
 

·
Diesel Nutbag
Joined
·
548 Posts
BMDMAX said:
Sorry, Greg. I guess I am just a wee bit touchy right now. :) I am ready to be home from this mission.

I hope to get mine across the 800 mark soon, especially if the boys at IRP don't. I expect to see an 800 number there though. :cool:
No problem dude!! :Thumbup: It's all fun :evil: :popcorn:
 

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
Joined
·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brandon, you have already earned your t-shirt at BG, I just didn't have the ready then. So your Champ shirt will be waiting on ya. :Thumbup:

Maybe it will turn into who can earn the most t-shirts. :roflmao:
 

·
11 Second Truck Club
Joined
·
397 Posts
duke1n said:
Ahhh two crack ho's kissing and making up :popcorn:

How much power does that big Chebie make on #2?
540 on the stock turbo. Truck needs twins or a big single but the bottled air is getting it done for now.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
If I do my hp x's 4 I get close to 800. :popcorn: Wait I did the math 193 x 4 = 772 not to bad:Thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,230 Posts
Sad part is, Haz and I combined wont beat Brandon on #2........
 

·
Finger Lickin GOOD!!!
Joined
·
277 Posts
DavidTD said:
Brandon, you have already earned your t-shirt at BG, I just didn't have the ready then. So your Champ shirt will be waiting on ya. :Thumbup:

Maybe it will turn into who can earn the most t-shirts. :roflmao:
Hey Dave, Will there be one for highest mostly stock HP :shrug:
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top