The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday I tried a few more things to fix my TC unlock lock problem.....

I reset the APPS, cleaned the grounds to the PCM, cleaned the grounds to both batteries, and cleaned the gray connectors that are located on the drivers side battery...... Everything was good for about 2 days then it went back to the same problem..... This time it acted up really bad in 3rd with the TC locked... then again in OD with the TC locked.... acts up a little with the Comp box off....... it never acted up until I added the Comp...... NO CODES

:splat

·
560 Posts
I had this same thing (with no mods), turned out to be an computer interference with the signal/voltage pulses from the alternator...a simple reflash took care of that...

steved

·
Registered
93 Posts
i am having the same problem i think...when im driving down the road and press on my accelerator nothing happens till i back off the accelerator or until i full press the accelerator...is this the same problem???:shrug:

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
sounds like your problem is your TPS... stroker, I had the same problem and ended up having to replace it, but maybe resetting it will work for you.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
strokersmoker20 said:
i am having the same problem i think...when im driving down the road and press on my accelerator nothing happens till i back off the accelerator or until i full press the accelerator...is this the same problem???:shrug:

My dodge does that. I think I must have screwed something when I rebuilt the V/B.

·
Banned
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the DTT filter this should solve this problem...... should be here tomorrow......... I will keep everyone posted.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
bcumminsmeck said:
sounds like your problem is your TPS... stroker, I had the same problem and ended up having to replace it, but maybe resetting it will work for you.
I reset my TPS (i think) and nothing changed so maybe im going to have to replace it. bcumminsmeck- was replacing the sensor a pain? and how much do one of these sensors run?

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
I replaced mine, and it wasn't hard at all, the only problem is you can't just replace the sensor, you have to replace what they call the bell crank assembly, and it runs about $400. That was the worst thing about it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts