The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the only sale on this product this year, a Diesel Garage exclusive, for 30 days in April.

The TD-EOC basic system is normally $799. I am packaging it with the first line upgrade, 300 degree synthetic L1, for $699 pls shipping, flat fee of $38. This is normally $915 and represents over 20% savings. It will not be extended past April, when things start heating up. Also this kit is scheduled for price increase as of Jun 1, all prices increase 10%

You must be a DG member, as well as enrolled in the support group HERE. That link provides a ton of research and product information.

Thanks everybody.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
what is it?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Turbo diesel engine oil cooling?

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liftedpsd said:
Turbo diesel engine oil cooling?
:Thumbup:

Yes:thanks:

Last year this was developed in response to 350 degree oil temps, and abundant fan activity while towing. It was also the answer to precipitous overheat issues that a few GM folks had. It was developed and blueprinted from scratch for the GM, 01-07. There is really more to it, but it all starts with a 3" deep oil cooler that is larger in scale than anything commercially available.

Here is a review

·
64 Posts
TD-EOC; Turbo Charged – Engine Oil Cooler. Finally ordered mine, thanks Michael.

No, I didn’t just realize that I would benefit runnig an EOC. I just finally got off my A** and did it. The discount may have had some thing to do with my timing. :shrug:

Oil is a primary coolant for our Dmax’s, that is not a question, and in their stock configuation, oil never directly interfaces with “Air”.

When the engine oil temperature is near/above the “Coolant“ temperature, we are Adding to the themo load of the “Stack/Radiator”, bad idea.

What did I purchase; extented oil/engine life, expanded operating parameter range, who knows. Besides, it's “Cool”.

FWIW.

·
Registered
14 Posts
One question from me Killerbee . It was my understanding there were changes in the area the cooler attaches on the 06 , have this kits been modified to accommodate these chassis ?

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure why that is.

If you want to PM me your email, i can email you a file copy. It is a Word document.

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
L1 and L2 linesets

The L1 comes with this special. It is 300 degree aeroquip AQP synthetic for 302F continuous exposure. Re-useable socketless hose ends

The L2 is the same material, but with dual stainless braid. Reuseable hose ends.

Attachments

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The EOC itself

I tried to get a few angles. the base of the cooler hase been redesigned with the angles to add strength and rigity, zero flex. Those bends double as fastening points to secure the optional air dam.

Attachments

·
2 Posts
Overheater

Is there anything for this (see sig )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts