• Don't care

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
where is it now? on vacation? LOL

i was diggin it for sure, since no one ever really uses the chat room, and its convenient to have it there!

·
2,612 Posts
I like it better up top

·
506 Posts
Put it up top... :thumbsup

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts

·
4,158 Posts
I say on bottom, mostly because that is just what i'm use too. Feels weird at the top.

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
I say top...seems as though a lot of people forget about it if it's at the bottom...we'll just have to be a little more careful with language...

I love you sig Charley, it's funny!!! Congrats!!

·
82 Posts
I voted bottom. But I really don't care.

·
2,106 Posts
oh, and if you put it up top, its not the "hideout". it would be more like the "chatterbox".

Garrett
So what I called it is stickin LOL

Another possibility... Maybe in the middle... Like right after the GM section, that way it is between what is probably the main ones visited and the ones maybe less visited...

·
31 Posts

Up top. Never did make to the bottom to see what was there. Now I'll know what and where it is. :haha

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
Up top. It really stands out and if its at top im betting more members will join in. In all honesty I kept forgetting it was there at the bottom...

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
after the last couple days, i decided that i like it at the bottom. those that know about it head down there and we have some GREAT talks. those that dont, well, too bad. look around more. plus, a certain member frequents the hideout and we dont want to share.

Garrett

1 - 16 of 16 Posts