The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got question(s). I have an 2005 F350, 4x4, 4-door, longbed, 6.0 diesel. I just dodged a bullet as the truck was broke into but the slime bags didn't get the whole truck just my pocket change and radar detector. I think they got inturrupted and glad they did. Yeah I was out of town. I always park head in and fully turned wheels in well lite areas. This time it was even parked near an ATM machine.

When I figured how they got into the vehicle I was mad at FORD. All they did (I belive) was take a screwdriver to the door key lock and drive the lock cylinder in where all that needed to be done was turn the entire unit one way or the other to unlock the door. Man did this pizz me off, felt violated. Not sure to the extent of the damage in the door thats what I need check out now.

The only anti-theft device installed is a starter fail system. I realize these vhicles are a prime target at least in my area and I guess I have been very LUCKY being that I live in the southwest states near the border and this is just happened.

Anti-theft devices. Any suggestions? I realize that if the slime dogs are going to take it they are going to take it but by God I want them to have to work for it and have all the neighbors or other near by people alarmed as to what is going down.

Thanks

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Reactions: tehone

·
343 Posts
I believe there is a 5902 available too.

Reactions: tehone
1 - 3 of 3 Posts