The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas machine is out of pocket and asked me to give him a hand. he is having some problems with his 6.0 and is looking for a reputable diesel shop in east Texas (not a dealership) to see if they cant get it up and running to full potential again. so if any of you guys from TX know of a place please PM either Mike or myself with some info on the place and all the hlep is greatly appreciated:thumbsup

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
i know he is in east texas, but what town, that might help a little bit

here is a buddy in jasper, tx...he was partners with darrell at dpp...when they were together they did repair and sold products
http://www.cptrucks.com/index.html
i dont know if paul and his bro do repair anymore, but might be worth a shot

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WAIT, it just came to me. mike lives in a place called Friendswood, texas. i am 99% sure of that. hope this helps

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
theres not a lot of places in the houston area that I know of but Elliotts Auto Repair 10580 Fm 1097 Road West Willis 77318 works on nothing but 6.0s and 7.3s.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
friendswood is southeast of houston....are you sure this is right, i thought he was in northeast texas..
but i dont know, i cant stand the guy :poke LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
Mike is WAY north of that....but still in east Texas.........he is right outside of DAINGERFIELD TEXAS.....he was looking at a forclosure for me that was a stone's throw from his place

:bubbakevin:bubba

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts
I'm in Carthage!! It's around Tyler/Longview/Marshall. I'm 20 minutes west of the TX/LA state line.

Jasper is not that far from me, and I was unaware any of the guys from DPP/CSM had stayed after the move back north.

And Weave.....STFU!! :slap

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
your in North East Texas...................us SOUTH East Texans refer to y'all as Yankee Texans :haha

I can't help you up there though. I know of some down here, but not up there.

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
iwas fiddin to say friendswood? no way.
lennard lives out there.
and mike..... trash it man. =)

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts
Going to look at a newer-ish one tomorrow!

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
:eek:

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mike :slap give me a thanks for trying to help you out you douche bag. and yea go ahead and put a bullet in her and put the truck down

·
Breaks stuff
1,941 Posts
mike :slap give me a thanks for trying to help you out you douche bag. and yea go ahead and put a bullet in her and put the truck down
I would have thanked you, until you said to put the ol' girl down!! Changed my mind, I'll be keeping her for a little while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts