The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you- for not using those annoying advertisements that show up in the middle of threads. I followed a link off of here the other day. That took me to a site that we using those advertisements. I could not stand it. :damnit :damnit
I know it most likely generates revenue for the site. But honestly I would rather pay a fee than have those dang things in the middle of the threads.

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
I fully agree......there is another site that is all Ford....and they have Toyota ads pop up in the middle of the threads........

kevin

·
2,821 Posts
I like seeing a Toyota add in a Ford Site, smack in the middle of a thread. I just seems wrong. I have to agree with you and appreciate the clean layout around here. Chris

·
2,821 Posts
Damn you beat me to it. I see we are on the same wave length here.

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
I'm with everyone else. It's so nice to be able to come on here and not have them. I'm on another purely Power Stroke fourm, and those damn banners are constantly there, which probably explains why I'm never on there.

·
SeaPig
241 Posts
Doug, Kevin, Chris, and Matt hit the nail on the head with this one. This site does have a very clean lay out, and you can tell it is VERY well managed.........:believe
OK I am kidding with that oneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I have just not got a chance to use it yet:woot:
~Mike~:usflag

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
I agree thanks for keeping it clean.:thanks: :bow:

G

·
wastedwagesracing said:
Thank you- for not using those annoying advertisements that show up in the middle of threads. I followed a link off of here the other day. That took me to a site that we using those advertisements. I could not stand it. :damnit :damnit
I know it most likely generates revenue for the site. But honestly I would rather pay a fee than have those dang things in the middle of the threads.
I agree 100% like I have said in the past, I will NEVER implement those types of ads.

Thanks!

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
:iagree Ive met alot of great people on here and made alot of good friends..!!

·
Thread Hijack Guru!
465 Posts
I just got done reading through a thread that had gotten locked over something or another. I was thinking to myself that I could not remember the last time I had seen a thread locked on this site, which is what drew my attention to reading it.

I think the mods and admins create a great comfortable place here for us all to discuss stuff and I think the way they treat the users directly reflects in how well the users behave.

You give respect and you get respect in return, and they certainly have my respect.

Great job guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts