The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out what is the best for a 01 7.3.. a programer or chip. I like the I dea on the programer and I like to change alot due to hauling. I want a lot of smoke and speed. Does Sct have a looney tune for the 7.3 like they do for the 6.0? I also have been looking at a place called www.rpmoutlet.com has anyone had any dealings with these people?

·
6,337 Posts
Talk to Tadd or Robert at Elite Diesel. They can set you up with a chip or a SCT if thats what your wanting. I put down 350 with water injection with the 140 setting.

·
61 Posts
Get a chip, with 4 settings min you can shift on the fly and have everything from a millage program to all the smoke your injectors can put out:smoke. Call DP or Tony Wildman either one can get er done. They can set it up for what you want.

Cary

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
caryt said:
Get a chip, with 4 settings min you can shift on the fly and have everything from a millage program to all the smoke your injectors can put out:smoke. Call DP or Tony Wildman either one can get er done. They can set it up for what you want.

Cary
:agreed:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would recommend Tony for your custom tunes.

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you get in touch with Tony?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Stay away from RPM outlet. I had tons of troulbe with them and people at the dieselstop i have read also have had problems with them.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tony has some good programs, i recommend him aswell.

·
0 Posts
Yep...avoid rpmoutlet. I've heard more horror stories about them and their customer service.

Please...check out our vendor page. All our vendors will stand behind their products and fix any issues that arise. Give them a call, let them know what you are looking for, and you will have a permanent smile plastered on your face from your truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts