The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little about what keeps me happy. Its a 99 4700 crew cab with DT466E 6+1. Custom air ride cab and rear axle, lowered 5 " with custom built 10 foot bed. Tank and battries moved and custom running boards and stacks (6"). Running bullydog propane, Therminator, and custom built intake with dual 14" K&N filters with a custom boost controller. Full set of gauges to keep an eye on things and hopefully more to come. The interior is all leather and tweed with 3 captians chairs in the back.

Attachments

·
378 Posts
Awesome looking. Thats the kind of bed I wanted for mine, just slightly higher sides. You build it?

·
8,265 Posts
Wow...that looks great!

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Cool looking rig.

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Very cool! :thumbsup

Any pictures of under the hood or the interior?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody, I do have more pics just need to find them or take more. A good buddy of mine did the bed and he has the molds with a 6 inch higher side also. you can put the fenders any where for any wheelbase. 1/4 fiberglass outside 1/4 rolled steel bed inside. The rear fenders were molded from the front so they match and gives it a factory look. There are five other trucks in the US with the bed on them. Had to cover the cost of the molds some how. Ill see if i can find him and the molds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts