·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhh..we had a change of plans...we'll be heading to the pulls at the Red Lion Fairgrounds in Delta instead...oh well...we'll be at the Powerfest series next weekend

·
88 Posts
The buck was better than delta LOL...we used a 300' track...at delta the numbnuts driving the sled doesnt have a clue and was stopping almost everything before 275' and most never made it to 250.

4th out of 10 trucks, and all the trucks ahead of me have built motors, and 2 of the 3 were open driveline...can not complain one bit.

Pro-stock Diesel Class

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The buck was better than delta LOL...we used a 300' track...at delta the numbnuts driving the sled doesnt have a clue and was stopping almost everything before 275' and most never made it to 250.
I have to agree with ya on that...my bud (smokin24valve) knew one of the guys that was pulling a semi down at delta...so we were hopin to watch them pull then run down and slip into the buck for the rest of the night. The guys down there had no idea how to set the sled up properly :damnit I believe it was 1:30am when we left delta to head back up to Lebanon. I dont plan on goin back there again.:haha
oh...and the track was super slick, so half the pickups couldnt make a decent pull :thumbdown
See y'all at the buck for the powerfest this coming weekend :thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts