The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want this truck, it would be pretty sweet.

Sean

·
4,158 Posts
yeah thats sweet right there, crew-ext cab

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
needs a long bed IMHO.

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HighTQCummins said:
needs a long bed IMHO.
Yeah a long bed would be nice, I've always been a long bed guy myself. Imagine the room to stretch out if you only had one row of seating in the back of that truck.

I've seen a first gen like it before, but it was a club cab, and the second door was added on behind the rear window and it did only have one bench seat in the back. It was awesome, it was a big blue dually, with a 12inch lift and 40's but thats another story. no pics of that one.
Sean

·
Registered
93 Posts
thats sweet!!! but i like 97crewcab's truck better

·
Registered
550 Posts
man that truck is bad lookin. it needs lifted though, just like every new mega cab. i think they look very awkword without 3in of lift and some rims uder them, and they means alot if i say a truck needs a lift because i think they are pointless, but that is just my personal openion.

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phily 911 said:
Ford has a bunch of those floating around.
Yeah I saw a ford six door superduty in the local paper a while back. They do seem a little more common.

·
Registered
31 Posts
what is that thing a limoLOL

·
393 Posts
There was a guy down in TX, I think, that had a truck like that with a long box made. He used it to pull a 5th wheel camper. I believe he ended up selling it not long after he had it made and bought a mega cab. I will have to look for a pic. Bayer auto in MN did it too.
I like mine, not quite that big but big enough for me. Dodge should have done something bigger in the second gen trucks it is way better than riding around in an extended cab.

Attachments

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think Bayer is the company that made this truck too. I couldn't remember where I found it, but bayer sounds familiar.
Sean

1 - 17 of 17 Posts