The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The New Truck Of The Quarter poll

In the past some of you may have seen or participated in the Truck Of The Month competition polls, where trucks and their owners were nominated by other members of the Diesel Garage, There was marginal success with the old system in regards to the fact that only a few mods were trying to do all the work to get the nominations organized, polls setup, making sure the nominees accepted the nomination, and then doing the write-ups of the vehicles and mods after, and all within one month :damnit

Well we are going to try this all again but with a few changes in how it is executed, the First thing you may notice is that it is now Truck of the Quarter or TOTQ, and will be held every 3 months instead of every month

The first TOTQ will be opened on April 1st for a completion in the last week of June, and then it will start over again in July and finish in September... and so on for December and March....

Also the Nominees will be selected by the Mafia now instead of the general TDG public, and all Nominees will now have to accept the nomination before the TOTQ poll is listed, they are also REQUIRED to post pictures of their rides before the Polling can begin

As of right now every TOTQ will be Brand oriented, Beginning with Dodge, and then GM, or Ford, HD/MD,and Conversions etc.... if anyone has Ideas for a TOTQ theme or any changes/suggestions that you may have please let us know

Thank you the TDG staff and Mafia :rock

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
WOW!!!! i cant even believe you guys picked me. out of all these trucks. thanks alot!

im at work now so i cant put any pics up but they will be up later tonight.

quick question though.

do i post them here?

Reactions: BriteWhiteRam

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I accept thanks TDG Mafia for choosing me. Looks like the weekend got here just in time for a nice wash and get the old camera out:happymugs cause we still have snow here and its dirty but i will prob just throw a dirty pic in for fun.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW!!!! i cant even believe you guys picked me. out of all these trucks. thanks alot!

im at work now so i cant put any pics up but they will be up later tonight.

quick question though.

do i post them here?
Yep Post em up Erik, why so suprised? you've got a nice rig :happymugs
:nopics

Reactions: ehopp88ss

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
thanks!! i accept!!!!! let me go wash her up!!

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Yep Post em up Erik, why so suprised? you've got a nice rig :happymugs
i dont know. its an all stock truck. to me thats not too nice..... yet. haha.

im goin straight home and spiffin' 'er up. (did a little muddin yesterday.) no need to say shes just a tad bit dirty:haha:thumbsup

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Congratulations to the nominees! And thank you Aaron! :happymugs

Reactions: ehopp88ss

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts

·
1,189 Posts
here you go mike!

thanks for posting them up. It's hard to get clean pictures of my truck when every time I go out of town for a race I hit weather on the way. I live down a long dirt road that always seems to be wet. Thanks for the nomination. Pics without the window sticker were before the compounds were done.

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome looking trucks guys, Jeff and Mike thanks for posting pics :thumbsup

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks Good Erik!! Makes me wish i had my 05 back.... :damnit That rig is in immaculate shape, something to be proud of right there :thumbsup

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Looks Good Erik!! Makes me wish i had my 05 back.... :damnit That rig is in immaculate shape, something to be proud of right there :thumbsup
thank you sir. and yes it is in AMZING SHAPE!! i cant believe it has 100,000 miles on it. i got lots of time to tweak on it and make it one of a kind. i cant wait. I LOVE DIESEL!!!!:roflol::roflol::roflol::happydance:wave:rock:)

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Great work fellas! Let's see some vids, if you have them, as well.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Good Luck Guys, Lets see some pics guys.

·
572 Posts
I accept. I will post up pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for the nomination!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
nice trucks guys! my pics and vids will be up today sometime

·
1,189 Posts
a couple videos of my truck are on this site. http://www.welike2race.com/videos.html
one from march 27th 2010 "Mike lippner vs another truck" Sept 19, 2009 "Mike Lippner's Dodge!"
June 6, 2009 "Diesel trucks sluggin' it out!" back when I was running a single and 110's

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lookin Good boys!!! just Waiting on Soot and Floridaboy, COME ON MIKEY!! :poke

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks Good man, thanks Soot :thumbsup

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Looking good Brandon! I guess its time for me to put mine on the rollers? I like your vid with brooks and dunn...

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT
1 - 20 of 27 Posts