The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think my thermostat sensor it kicking my light were is this thing at and how hard will it be the change it out in a 06 express duramax does anyone have any pics or something

·
182 Posts
Whats the issue your having? We have mechanical thermostats so nothing would trip a light unless your over heating.

·
Euro Sparky/ Wrencher
1,065 Posts
Je suis assez sûr que votre fourgon a vraiment la jauge de tempture sur le tableau de bord donc si vous êtes sur la gamme de tempture normale alors vous avez la question avec le rapport sur l'unité d'envoi IIRC je sais que le moteur Duramax a peu d'entre eux ainsi il peut prendre un peu plus de temps pour trouver le correct.

Le problème-clé est le contrôle double les connexions pour s'assurer qu'ils sont propres et aucun corrodison sur les connecteurs.

I am pretty sure that your van do have tempture gauge on the dashboard so if you are on the normal tempture range then you have issue with connection on the sending unit IIRC I know Duramax engine have few of them so it may take little more time to find the correct one.

The key issue is double check the connections to make sure they are clean and no corrodison on the connectors.

Merci,Marc

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it kicking light and the code is coolant temp to low my temp on van stay under 220 and i looked it up and been told that it is my thermostat sensor because i can turn the light off and within in a few days back on i just dont know were to find it on my van and what kind of job it will be to get to

1 - 4 of 4 Posts