The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i have read every thread i can find on this site. I'm leaning towards a DP chip. But have a few questions about programmers. What is a good had held? Looking maybe to get one of those first then later on when i get the money to do injectors and turbo switch to a chip.TIA

·
89 Posts
MrSoot2U said:
Okay i have read every thread i can find on this site. I'm leaning towards a DP chip. But have a few questions about programmers. What is a good had held? Looking maybe to get one of those first then later on when i get the money to do injectors and turbo switch to a chip.TIA
I have the DP Tuner F5 chip with 5 tunes. Love it. I use AutoEnginuity (AE) for diagnostics. If your interested in a tuner and DP Tuner tunes, I would suggest the SCT XCal2 tuner supplied by and with DP Tuner tunes. Get the best of both worlds.

·
6,337 Posts
Give Tadd a call at Elite Diesel, he can put some tunes on a SCT as well or burn you a chip. I have been running his tunes for over a year now, none better! Put down 350hp with stock turbo and water on the 140 setting, pull all day on the 125 setting. Now with the new turbo I hit 363 with his tunes.

Jody is good too but give Fast-6.0 (Tadd) a PM...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts