The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little guys I have a 08 Job 1 F-250 and have been Spartan tuned for over a year now and daily driving the 275 tune for that year. I have no trans mods at this time and have had no problems (yet), but I don't keep my foot in it all the time. I am thinking of upgrading to the 310 tune. Question is has any one been running the 310 as a DD and if you have have you seen any problems with stock trans and TCM?

08 F-250 CC 6" Fabtech, 20" Bronze XD Monster w/ 37" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Spartan tuned 275, S&B Intake

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
If you don't beat on it all the time, you will be fine. I ran the 310 on my stock tranny and Job 1 TCM for a few months (beta testing) before I upgraded to the Spartan TCM. The Spartan TCM definitely helped having a stock transmission. Like I said though, if you don't beat on your truck all the time, it will be perfectly fine.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff I definitly see myself upgrading to the Spartan TCM it is probably going to be my next buy once I get a little extra money, but it is also good to know that the stock equipment can handle the power when you need it to.

·
142 Posts
310 is well worth the money. I've been DD with it since it was released and have had 0 issues (Spartan TCM most of the time) it runs good on the stock TCM too but mine is a job 2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts