The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cummins Tower
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know anything about this timbren ses i've been hearing about?

·
Cummins Tower
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
front bump stops and i just got a set of them for the front. So i'll lets you guys know how they and how i like them

·
257 Posts
Got them on the rear and love them. Put them on and forget about them, no air psi to adjust or anything.

·
Cummins Tower
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure but they feel harder and are alot stronger and stiffer then stock.

·
26 Posts
Ive got them and there is no ride difference that i can tell. Its like they arent even on the truck.

·
Ford Motorhead
54 Posts
Got them on the rear of my truck. The only time I notice them unloaded is if I hit a big pothole. When loaded with my truck camper they ride fine.

·
Ford Motorhead
54 Posts

·
82 Posts
hey i have them on my 1999 2500 crewcab and i pull a kustom koach 8500 dry weight they work great never feel them unless u hit big bump or ruts when mt. they never touch so ride is normal

·
229 Posts
Timbrens are essentially a rubber spring. Usually the install involves removing the factory bump stop and installing the Timbren. Very simple and easy install. Works better than air bags and overload springs. Less expensive than the other options too. The biggest mistake guys make is installing the donut spacer that they send. You are supposed to have 1" of clearance between the timbren and axle (or stop). If you don't have the gap the ride is rough. I have timbrens on my '92 w350 Dodge(w/overloads), '97 dodge 2500, '03 2500, and on my W900 KW w/air ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts