The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '08 stroker is my only Delaware tagged truck in the fleet, and down here they have some pretty strict laws when it comes to tint. 'Bout a year ago I finally got around to getting a waiver worked, and it has taken me waaay to long to get 'er in the shop. Loved driving the truck, but hated the sun glare. Only compromise I did was only going with %20 instead of %10 to still be able to back a trailer with the passenger side mirror at night since they ain't power.

And also this week I get a call from a friend stuck in north Jersey with a spun bearing on his Lincoln. 610 mile road trip, 37 gallons of diesel, $45 of tolls, and prolly the classiest rig ever on my trailer yet.

Adrianspeeder

·
282 Posts
Looks good. After tinting my service truck UDOT made me peel it off.:( Been thinking of getting another set of doors to swap on and off, and it was only 40%.

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Friend of mine just picked up a new Duramax, and we took the truck to the same shop, but he is from Florida and went with 5%. Looks great, and made me little envious, but he has power windows to roll down for night time backing.

Adrianspeeder

·