The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to look into new tires. I have the NITTO's and they have 53,000 miles on them right now. I am wondering what anybody would recommend. I am happy with my tires and I still have some miles left on them. I do alot of road driving mixed with off road.

·
571 Posts
Well when I read the title I thought i'd recommend Nitto's since i've been very happy so far.........but, now i'm glad to see that you've got so many miles out of yours. I'd say, buy'em again.

·
Registered
506 Posts
We've always used the Toyo's. Good tires, agressive look but don't have that "agressive" mud tire sound when you're driving around. And they last a long time too.

·
4,024 Posts
I've been happy with the Dick Cepek fcII I have now. I'd buy them again.

·
Texas XC Quad Racer
957 Posts
I'd love to hear a good comparison between the

Pro Comp Xtreme A/Ts and the Mickey Thompson ATZ's in a 37 or 38 inch. Running Toyo M/Ts right now and want something a tad quieter and that'll last a tad longer. These were fun and now I'm ready to move on. Which of the two there will last longer? be quieter?

·
282 Posts
I love my toyos.... got 20k on mine and they still look great.
Good luck,
Steven

·
Dec. Truck Of the Month!!
264 Posts
sredish said:
I'd love to hear a good comparison between the

Pro Comp Xtreme A/Ts and the Mickey Thompson ATZ's in a 37 or 38 inch. Which of the two there will last longer? be quieter?
I have been running Mastercraft mud tires. Last set went till 70,000 miles, and were quite. The Pro Comp are made by Copper tire in Ohio and Copper tire also makes the Mastercraft. 70K on a mud tire on a 9,000 LBS truck is pretty good in my book!! Can those Toy (Toyo) Japanese tires do that??

Louie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts