The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go with a 20x10 Eagle 064 wheel. I say 10 because I want the wide sticking out look. I dont really want a big lift on it though, I just want to go with a leveling kit. Does anyone know what size tire I can go with when using that 10 inch wheel. I know you can fit a 35 with a leveling kit but i heard you cant if you have a 10inch wheel, is that true. Im afraid a 33 might not look like enough tire on a 20 but Id say it would probablly fit. If there are any pics anyone knows of Id like to know where to see them. Im new here this is my first day and first post. Thanks, Erik
2007.5 Mega Cab, White

·
Registered
12 Posts
You will probably get some tire rub on the upper control arm with 10's. You really need to check the wheel back spacing. I think stock is 5" and you would need less backspacing like 4". Check with the tire/wheel shops.
Also if you go 33", probably 18" wheels would look better.

·
155 Posts
My buddy has 20x10 with 35 inch Nitto all terrains, and a Rancho level kit. His has no problems with tire rub, but it is a street truck not a off roader.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The key is the wheel backspacing. That determines the distance your rim/tire is from suspension components under the vehicle. I think Dodge uses more B/S then other vehicles. I have KMC 9"X18 5" B/S on my Chevy and had to use spacers behind my wheels to keep from tire rub.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts