3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you let girls drive your trucks guys? :haha

A. Yes

B. No

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had to vote no, because I don't let anyone drive my truck but me.

·
222 Posts
psh, i think im a damn good driver :D threw around mine & cody's (boostenhard) powerstroke just fine & am doing just fine with the 12v! :D

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
i voted 'np' b/c

1. Women can't drive
2. Women can't drive
3. How are you supposed to have fun when shes driving :haha

OOOO and 4. Women CAN'T drive

Nate

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
I let anyone who wants to drive it, take it for a spin.....I don't care about things like that...

....it's why I have insurance.

Hell....I left my son drive it when he was 5,...he only hit one little sappling,...it buffed right out..

Reactions: glowplugsr4grls

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice nate im going to wait a awhile to vote on this one but i will say i made the mistake once never again though LOL

·
222 Posts
Ha...... ha....... ha....... Hey Sootbandit, try and look for a blue Duramax around there, should be somewhere in either Cheyenne or Laramie, asked him how well I drove when I beat him.... :thumbsup :D

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL just a duraslack

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats it look like just a lot of blue dmaxs

·
222 Posts
hmmm, its a blue one ill have to ask 01duramax6spd... he remembered him by name. i just remember we went out by the cement plant and went from a dig and i did quite well haha....

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
i let the GF drive if ive been drinking too much. she's only driven the ford like 2 times and i let her drive the dodge once because i wanted her to learn how to drive stick. other than that, NO female gets to drive my truck.

Garrett

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
I'll let em drive... But I've gotta be there. And its not gonna be in a small parking lot. Wide open places only. I'd let the current G/F drive it anywhere... But that's cause she's used to driving a F-350 CC dually 4x4.

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
nope. to much power for a little girly.

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Ex drove my old truck once I think when I had too much to drink, don't remember. So far the only people to drive the truck I have now are my pa and a couple of my good friends. Oh, and the guy who did my transmission. New GF has yet to drive this truck, though I really don't see it as a problem, as she is a good driver, and had a truck of her own before.

As Tank said, its only a truck. Thats why we have insurance.

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Oh man, talk about playing with fire. I can see this thread getting out of hand.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts