The Diesel Garage banner

Do you let girls drive your truck

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
381 Posts
im pretty sure the ability to drive a truck isnts about gender its about common sense.....but hey im just another chick with an opinion.....and her own big truck to drive!:bdh
Never crossed my mind that gender had anything to do with it. EXPERIENCE: there's a thought.---:thumbsup.---Bob

·
1,324 Posts
im pretty sure the ability to drive a truck isnts about gender its about common sense.....but hey im just another chick with an opinion.....and her own big truck to drive!:bdh
Exactly

:stiring:popcorn:beerdrink:happymugs

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
I'd let my wife drive or operate anything I own as she is the brains of the out fit; I just follow orders like a good husband........

Actually, I'd lay odds my wife could drive better than I and have never had a reason to not trust her judgement. If she thinks she can do it, I'll take stock in that she can.

·
13 Posts
Hell no man...i'd rather keep my truck locked up in the garage than to give it to my wife..last year she took my ride to go on alongside the city and she returned with a broken front bumper and a crack on the windshield..that's what happens when you give your car to a women.

·
1,705 Posts
My gf drives mine whenever she wants but then again she's also got her own 2011 LML Duramax with an H&S :woot:

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Hell no man...i'd rather keep my truck locked up in the garage than to give it to my wife..last year she took my ride to go on alongside the city and she returned with a broken front bumper and a crack on the windshield..that's what happens when you give your car to a women.
I'd think if respect for your mate portrayed in your post is mutual, you have an interesting relationship. Might think about that the next time you pull on a clean pair of undershorts, socks, eat a warm home cooked meal, or any of the other benefits to be enjoyed in a mutual self respecting relationship.

·
11 Posts
Well never thought of that..my girl friend never asks for my truck..in fact she hates it..rather she drives a Beetle gifted from her father last year on her birthday..and she already bumped the rear..with little scratches..

·
13 Posts
I'd think if respect for your mate portrayed in your post is mutual, you have an interesting relationship. Might think about that the next time you pull on a clean pair of undershorts, socks, eat a warm home cooked meal, or any of the other benefits to be enjoyed in a mutual self respecting relationship.
Listen chap..first thing you don't know me..so i guess you don't have a right to comment on what sort of shorts i wear and what kind of food i eat..second thing..if you are that interested in my personal life than let me tell you i am a very supportive husband..i regularly help my wife in managing our daily chores..so if that clears your doubts than i guess we should return to the original topic we were talking about..rather than discussing my marital life..and one thing you should know is that my wife is sitting besides me while i am writing this post. Thank you.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Listen chap..first thing you don't know me..so i guess you don't have a right to comment on what sort of shorts i wear and what kind of food i eat..second thing..if you are that interested in my personal life than let me tell you i am a very supportive husband..i regularly help my wife in managing our daily chores..so if that clears your doubts than i guess we should return to the original topic we were talking about..rather than discussing my marital life..and one thing you should know is that my wife is sitting besides me while i am writing this post. Thank you.
Hmmm, I'm not the least bit interested in your marital, sexual, diet, personal, family interaction, or anything in relation to the subjects you mention. Your original post referring to letting your spouse, (in this thread) drive your vehicle was disrespectful to her at best. Some participants offer up internet posts for "shock value" only, exhibiting uncanny bravery behind the keyboard, or for personal attention of which I suspect your post fell into one of those two categories. No problem either way with me.

Citing she sits next to you often, lean over, give her a big smooch and tell her she's the best thing that ever happened to you, (unless untrue). Then forego your arrogance/belligerence, and attempt to be the man you think you are in life. Chances are you will find harmony and not be so adept in finding solace through confrontation.

BS

·
1,324 Posts
:read :clap

Hmmm, I'm not the least bit interested in your marital, sexual, diet, personal, family interaction, or anything in relation to the subjects you mention. Your original post referring to letting your spouse, (in this thread) drive your vehicle was disrespectful to her at best. Some participants offer up internet posts for "shock value" only, exhibiting uncanny bravery behind the keyboard, or for personal attention of which I suspect your post fell into one of those two categories. No problem either way with me.

Citing she sits next to you often, lean over, give her a big smooch and tell her she's the best thing that ever happened to you, (unless untrue). Then forego your arrogance/belligerence, and attempt to be the man you think you are in life. Chances are you will find harmony and not be so adept in finding solace through confrontation.

BS

·
13 Posts

BS
I don't understand what is the problem with you..are you some kind of social preacher who doesn't have a life of his own and teaches others how to live..i bet you don't have anyone close..probably this is the reason why you roam around and tell people what should they do or what they shouldn't..you know what i already told you i don't have to listen to you and your stupid suggestions..i prefer to live a life which is on my own terms..and i think you are no more than a person who shags on his own in a closet.. so move along and get over your issues:choppingwood:choppingwood

·
11 Posts
Common man what is this fight all about, everybody be cool and have a friendly communication out here. You people are forgetting the original topic of discussion. So please no more wars. Life is to short for such idiotic discussions.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
I don't understand what is the problem with you..are you some kind of social preacher who doesn't have a life of his own and teaches others how to live..i bet you don't have anyone close..probably this is the reason why you roam around and tell people what should they do or what they shouldn't..you know what i already told you i don't have to listen to you and your stupid suggestions..i prefer to live a life which is on my own terms..and i think you are no more than a person who shags on his own in a closet.. so move along and get over your issues:choppingwood:choppingwood
I could have a lot of fun here but you really need to get in touch with your boisterous behavioral issues. Hate to think you would border upon lost cause.

Following guidance from many years ago to "never argue with an idiot unless there's money in it" I'll leave you to the life of peace, harmony, balance, and bliss apparently existed within. Maybe we should all look up to you? It must work well; at least behind a keyboard as reality is considerably different.....

The online analysis of me really is enjoyed but could not be further from the truth. This in itself is an active example of characteristic traits aforementioned in postings.

Next?

·
381 Posts
Well said, Backslap. I :clap your common sense attitude. Being a man is much more than "holding the steering wheel".:gaah:gaah---Bob

·
27 Posts
I haven't let a chick drive mine yet, but I would, like tank said, it's got insurance.. I would make her know that my truck represents a couple years of 430 am mornings and a lot of hard work, and right at this point in my life it's the only nice thing I have, and if she could be carefull I would appreciate it and not forget it

181 - 197 of 197 Posts