Do you let girls drive your truck

To let women drive your truck or not?

36K views 196 replies 95 participants last post by  paullino 
#1 ·
Do you let girls drive your trucks guys? :haha

A. Yes

B. No

#6 ·
I let anyone who wants to drive it, take it for a spin.....I don't care about things like that...

....it's why I have insurance.

Hell....I left my son drive it when he was 5,...he only hit one little sappling,...it buffed right out..

Reactions: glowplugsr4grls
#7 ·
Nice nate im going to wait a awhile to vote on this one but i will say i made the mistake once never again though LOL

#9 ·
LOL just a duraslack

#11 ·
whats it look like just a lot of blue dmaxs

#13 ·
i let the GF drive if ive been drinking too much. she's only driven the ford like 2 times and i let her drive the dodge once because i wanted her to learn how to drive stick. other than that, NO female gets to drive my truck.

Garrett

#15 ·
I'll let em drive... But I've gotta be there. And its not gonna be in a small parking lot. Wide open places only. I'd let the current G/F drive it anywhere... But that's cause she's used to driving a F-350 CC dually 4x4.

#17 ·
Ex drove my old truck once I think when I had too much to drink, don't remember. So far the only people to drive the truck I have now are my pa and a couple of my good friends. Oh, and the guy who did my transmission. New GF has yet to drive this truck, though I really don't see it as a problem, as she is a good driver, and had a truck of her own before.

As Tank said, its only a truck. Thats why we have insurance.

#18 ·
Oh man, talk about playing with fire. I can see this thread getting out of hand.

#24 ·
:hahaI've been married 18 years. If I want to stay married she gets to drive when ever she wants

#26 ·
No. She did try one time and she could get it if given enough time. She had never driven a Diesel before much less one with a manual tranny. She does drive my daily driver often, though.

LT.

#28 ·
I'll never disagree that there are definitely women out there who can drive better than a lot of men. I've been watching that Ice Road Truckers show on the tube lately, and that one woman on there kicks ***. I got nothing against women drivers, I just have something against other people driving my junk.

#40 ·
I've been in the Military for quite a few years,...

and from my experience,...any time I was running an evolution,..I put the girls in the heavy equipment(crane,dozer, 5ton,etc).....because they are much better than men.

Woman don't try to impress, they work the controls much smoother, and are overall better at running heavy equipment..

Sorry,...I've seen it way too many times,...

Reactions: glowplugsr4grls
#35 ·
But then again i side tracked with all the G/F talk would i let most women drive it :thinking:hump

#36 ·
Take it for a spin :peelout Yes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.