The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here goes need to replace what I assume is the original clutch set up on my 93 idi zf 5 speed supercab dulley 273000 miles I know it came with a dual mass set up but am thinking about going back with the solid flywheel set up from the zone for 480$ this will bump me up to a 12 inch clutch I know south bend makes the same kit for 600$ and I have heard good things about them but the zone has a warenty and stores every were any one have any experince with this swap I will be doing it on the ground in a state park and trying to minumize the pain on my dwindiling finances

·
Super Moderator
4,247 Posts
The DM system was not used on *all* models, some had a standard FW so I see no reason (other than NVH) to retain a DM FW. In fact, I do not like them one bit, more parts to break.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Zone got one from Advance Auto fly wheel solid, clutch and cover and t-bearing made by Zoom & Brute Force and marketed under Perfection Clutches to my door for 419$ will install next weekend after my son has his son(first male child to carry on the name ) today have to give him time to get the new addition home before I throw him under the Truck Ha Ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts