The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woot: OK I installed the Tony Wildman chip today and all I can say is this truck is now EVIL :evil: I am very satisfied except that now I need another chip for my other truck. I have Baby Swamps injectors and the chip is 4 pos with high idle, econo, tow and extream. I have not tried extream yet LOL
Econo is great, tow blows smoke :evil: and pulls strong

Thanks Tony

·
1,726 Posts
Sounds like you got about the same setup as I do.

The power improvement is insane!!! :evil: (at least for the money invested)

When you get some time to play with the extreme setting let me know what you are seeing for EGT. My truck will get a little warm in the higher settings when running empty and WFO. I think part of my problem is a leaking drivers side exhaust manifold :damnit

Tony sure can make these trucks run! :bow:

·
1,726 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
anyone no someone who wants a banks trans command and the ottomind chip 80hp 126 ftlbs. and the exaust,boost, and trans temp gauges? if let me no.

·
1,726 Posts
Why ya getting rid of the gauges? If you get a different chip you will still need them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i have them in a 97 f-350 but it would seam as if it would make a differemce if they where in a newer truck..i am not exactly 100% sure.

·
Registered
160 Posts
well i just orderd isspro white faced pyro,boost, and trany temp gauges and tony wildmen chip and my intake will be orderd monday.can wait to get it on. i got an 6.0 intercooler and an 01 Hpop the other day and now all i need to get is some injectors and the pips for the intercooler..i will let yall no how everything turns out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts