The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started the install of my 2inch BL on my 95 yota.. stats in the sig. all i go tdone was the bed. it took me 5 frickin hours to do just the bed. plus i did it by myself so that didnt help much. i used my hilift jack to jack it up with. best thing to use for this IMO. ill post the install pics and before and afters saturday after i do the cab. what the heck heres a before pic.

i was in the middle of rattle canning in this pic

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres another before pic i found

it sets a littel higher than i was hopeing. kinda wish i woulds went 1.5 or even 1 inch. heres a pic of right after i got it bouth 2 yrs ago i found just cuz i like to ***** it out

·
123 Posts
Looks like you're getting there. Going to straight axle it? I have a '90 I'm working on, going to put a 4.3 Vortec in it, maybe straight axle it in the future.

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea hopefully if every thing works out im gonna do a SAS income tax time with 36's or 37's, lockrites front&rear, trail-gear 4inch springs and 5.29 gears for the basics. heres a cell phone pic of the finished product. gotter finished up friday. took me and my dad about 3hrs to do the cab and put in a radiator

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hers some more pics of me and my dad gettin the cab finished up

·
123 Posts
Nice. You going to put a front bumper and winch on? You hang out on Pirate at all?

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea im goin with the marlincrawler front bumper with stinger and a smittybilt xrc8 winch. but im buying a locker for the rearend first. goin with a lockrite. im tired of one tire fire haha. no im not on pirate im on yotatech. under the same user name. its a great site i like it alot better than pirate. u shud join

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
throw up some pics of urs

·
123 Posts
Not much to take pics of, has weeds growing under it right now, I've been slacking, hahaha. I have an '85 too, thinking of putting a 4bt motor in it.

·
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
runner or pickup? theres a pickup on yotatech i think addicted offroad's doin. it has 44s the 4bt cummins out of a frito lays truck and i think a 14 bolt rear and dana60 up fornt. its mean. aw come now throw the pics up anyways. a yotas a yota

1 - 10 of 10 Posts