The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a second vehicle but have no money to buy one. So, I am willing to trade one of my deuces for one. I am pretty open to anything, so let me know what you have and we can go from there. All my trucks run and stop great. They all have very good tires and the drive trains do not leak. Any deal we strike will be situationaly dictated. Well, shoot me some offers.

Attachments

·
8,265 Posts
Those are so stinking cool! Would be great to have one...just nothing to trade.

·
8,265 Posts
I'm just thinking no more worrying about snow when getting to work in the winter LOL LOL

·
8,265 Posts
I would...but the Taurus isn't running right now. LOL LOL

Now...once I get her going...it is a true chick magnet LOL LOL

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is hard to say. This time last year I could have gotten between 8 to $9000 for the nice ones. Now, I cannot sell them at all.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Is the reason because you still don't have titles for them?

When I had the money last year, the only thing that stopped me was you were having a problem getting them titled.

Now I don't have the cash,...I want one,...but I have too many things on my plate right now.

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Getting them titled is easy. We know how to do it now. I cannot sell them in this area becuase there is no market for them and every one is broke. The jobs out here have dried up.

·
928 Posts
We need a second vehicle but have no money to buy one. So, I am willing to trade one of my deuces for one. I am pretty open to anything, so let me know what you have and we can go from there. All my trucks run and stop great. They all have very good tires and the drive trains do not leak. Any deal we strike will be situationaly dictated. Well, shoot me some offers.
Those are cool!! :thumbsup I wish I had something worth trading.

All I have is an 86 CJ7 that would need some work to be road worthy. :(

·
928 Posts

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Send me some information on it, maybe we can work out a partial trade or something. i ma always willing to negotiate.

·
928 Posts
Send me some information on it, maybe we can work out a partial trade or something. i ma always willing to negotiate.
I sent you a pm.

·
254 Posts
Only thing I could trade is a 35 ft bumper pull Dutchmen camper but since you want a vehicle I doubt that is what you are looking for.

What are you looking to get cash for one of the trucks?

Either one straight up regular diesel and not the multi-fuel?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts