The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Nice Pics Wayne, I have a few good ones from the past few years.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
This reminds me the T/C still ready to rock from deer season :poke

·
12 Posts
Cool pictures! Can you guys also post the make/model of the camera? I'm in the market for a camera and want to compare the real world pictures.

TIA

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Formerly F350_Beast
579 Posts
This is from my buddies ranch in Frelsburg, TX. I put up a camera in 2007, and two more in 2008. They're all a Cuddeback Capture IR and still work great to this day. Here's some of my fav pics:

We think this is a cougar..?

Coons, and yes those are blonde coons, pretty rare to see.

Hogs hogs and more hogs

Whitetail:

Reactions: FarFromStock

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
4,090 Posts
This is from my buddies ranch in Frelsburg, TX. I put up a camera in 2007, and two more in 2008. They're all a Cuddeback Capture IR and still work great to this day. Here's some of my fav pics:

That looks a lot more like a bobcat the markings and the ears and no noticeable tail.

Nice pics.

Blonde coons. Never seen one. Those are cool.

prt

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Bobcat. Here in Florida I have seen some with a noticeable tail, and what seem to be as big as the one you have a picture of. There are bobcat on some property we own, but have not gotten one on camera yet. Yesterday I did see tracks from what looked to be only one, where it's crossing a canal.

·
12 Posts
Too bad you didn't catch the trespasser(s) on camera. That would have been cool to post on the web and provide to the local LEOs - Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you! :nunu:

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
It's infared. Near impossible to see unless you are looking right at it.
But, yes I agree.
Wayne post the info on what you have. I lost mine a few years back. I put it up on the end of the runway to catch some kids that were spinning donuts and they must have saw the flash and ran it over. But if they now don't have to flash I'd be interested in one again.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts