The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a trailer we formally used at work. It is a 2004 model, and was purchased early in 2005 for $14,900. It is a 9 ton, Gooseneck with electric/hydraulic tilt. It is equipped with 3 axles which all have brakes. The tires are at 50% life, and the trailer has current VA inspection. The reason for selling the trailer is we purchased a 40ft flatbed to replace it, so it no longer is needed. The cost is 8,500 I am willing to deliver within 200 miles for an addition cost.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The trailer is a Mid-Atlantic, and I will have the dimensions and more Pics coming later today. I just snapped this on my phone

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
thats a nice setup!

·
258 Posts
within 200 miles of where?

·
645 Posts
what is the empty weight?

·
645 Posts
I have a GN I just cut the old deck off, so I can male it a tilt like the one your selling.

I would be interested in yours, but what I would pay might be an insult. That's why I am building my own.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are more then welcome to PM me an offer. Before you do I'd like to remind you that this trailer honestly has not been used heavily or for long distance hauls it truly is a nice piece of equipment. Not garbage we are willing to give away

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I decided to add this 15,000lb Ramsey Winch to help the sale. This trailer is already set up for this winch

1 - 20 of 21 Posts