The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my custom tuned sct livewire back from IDP... man thing runs strong now!!! 60-100 is insane! shifts are firm as heck tho! couple quick questions... how laggy should it be? if i nail it from a dead stop blow out big cloud of smoke and sits there for a sec before taking off then takes off hard but doesnt really spin tires just a little chirp with bald 34s and traction control off via livewire...

and then pulls really hard until the converter locks up, almost like nose dives during lockup and feels like it kindof stalls or something but after thats complete pulls like crazy...

???:toytruck

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shifting is getting a little better... Still a little crisp and the converter lock is gettin a little smoother but still quite a bit of lag...?

·
3,306 Posts
might take some driving darin before the tranny/tcm learns itself. Put some miles on 'er and see. You got a very sharp 6.4...wish i had one. Wanna buy a 6L haha.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol thanks Chris!! Ya it's all clearing up quite a bit.. Still kinda laggy but man she gets up and moves now with erics tuning on it! Andthe exhaust is just crazy sounding... Sounds like a turbo at the end of a wind tunnel! Lol I'll try to get some pics and vids up soon!

Reactions: strokin6L
1 - 4 of 4 Posts