The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running a Transgo kit in there Duramax? Like it?

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
I started running a Transgo this year. In the past it was a BAD idea in conjunction with a co-pilot but now due to the new billet P2 and hub all is well! :thumbsup

From your mods in your sig you would or will be very happy with it! ;)

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
or should i just go to a Suncoast.

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
or should i just go to a Suncoast.
Depends on your budget. The Transgo is a very cheap upgrade which will handle your current mods. You would be safe with a transgo to the 450-500 RWHP mark.

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now are you talking Transgo or Transgo Jr? Is there or what is the difference? Can I install it myself or a tranny shop? I'm in Calgary so hard to find a good shop.

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
Now are you talking Transgo or Transgo Jr? Is there or what is the difference? Can I install it myself or a tranny shop? I'm in Calgary so hard to find a good shop.

Go to Suncoast website and check them out. I personally would go with the Transgo. If you are in need of a good tranny shop with great service and prices call Jamie at J and R Automotive in Lloydminster. Tell him I sent ya. ;)

Jamie also has the Transgo in stock I believe as well.

I know its a bit of a trip but WELL worth it! Jamie built my last trans which to date has held up to 1200 RWHP so far. The real test will be this spring when I run the BIG tune! :D

Keith

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So how much HP can that hold. I am thinking of going big or at least until engine internals need upgrading.

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
See post 4 :D

Reactions: Jetmech

·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now how far can I go before engine internals need to be done?

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts