The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 01 truck on 40s use the truck for towing,mud bogs and even sled pulling plus it's my daily driver. Ive got beans tuning few other mods bout 330-350 rwhp right now and I've gone thru 3 trannies in bout 9 months (45 thousand miles) so time to upgrade was dead set on BTS called them up 2 month wait needed tranny yesterday so figured suncoast which I had actually already ordered but card daily limit got me but that's fine cause I got some questions what's the difference in the 34-d and 36-d tq converter? And what all should I get? I know master rebuild,extreme tow,billet input shaft and tq converter.. But this summer my plans are to put my stealth hpop to use with some 300cc injectors (doing crower rods) my goal is bout 650 horses and building compounds with h2e and n14 turbo I've got laying around lol so what other mods will I need to handle the 650 horses 40-46 inch tires and an owner who beats it lol.. Oh and I got a very reputable local shop/friend doing the rebuild just trying to get the parts in line

1 - 1 of 1 Posts