The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that no matter what electronic tuning I do for my truck, that it will not be very much fun without a trannie upgrade. I just purchased efi live and along with it came a 80hp tune (thanks Killerbee). It is bada$$, however after all of the reading on these forums, I guess I am too gunshy to really stand on it. I dont plan on going berzerk with the truck, but I would enjoy emabarassing a yuppie in his bmw with his hot barbie next to him once in a while. Ya know, just a little soot and smoke never hurt anyone. LOL.. Anyways, if anyone has any input on this, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can def. say that I am addicted. But at the same time I am still shy to hammer it down for long periods. Anyone want to donate to my Suncoast Fund? I accept paypal! LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
50 views and no response?

·
Registered
63 Posts
It always starts with "it's for better fuel economy and a bit of power". Then it turns into a "Field of dreams" kinda feeling. You don't why you're doing it, but you're not gonna stop.

It was "just an intake, exhaus,t and maybe some wheels" for me....

·
Registered
26 Posts
the pay checks seem to just dissapeer

·
diesel idiot
360 Posts
I have to make the tranny leap...but yes it is horrible i started with a cat back and an intake.....oh god.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.