The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a edge evolution on my truck an a buddy of mine has a 97 F-250 an he has a bully dog chip he said he don't like it all that well so i told him i would trade him my programmer for his chip then i would just sell the chip to get one for my truck, anyways i went over to his house so he could try it an a friend of his pulls up in his 97 F-350 an he's got a superchip. He wanted to trade so took mine out an put his in my truck on hi performance mod. An it made my truck fell like it was on stock again . He pulled back up "an was like man what ya think" I told him that it sucked a**. I really want a good chip for my truck what would be the best one for me I don't pull that much an when i do it is a 16' bumper hitch trailer. Any info i would really appricate it.

·
464 Posts
Get the edge juice with attitude and keep your evolution and stack them together.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Get it touch with the folks at DP Performance, tell them what you want and they will treat you right. By the way, I love the name.
:Thumbup:

·
2,334 Posts
sorry smokin u cant stack like that on a powerstroke.. get a custom burned chip.. from some1 like elite-diesel, dp tuner, ats, tony wildman and make some real power... and get some guages first!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man I tried to think of a good name that was somewhat true will i be able to tell a big diff with a dp chip or any hotter chip that i get? i want somethin to make me have good power an roll more smoke out for those *** holes that want to ride right behinde you were you can't even see them.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I think you will be more than happy with the DP chip. I have stacks on my 02' F-250 and it will roll the smoke out of them. Do you have gauges?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in the process of gettin guages for my truck i am just tryin to look around a find a good price on white faced ones. I have some in my old 96 that i can get out how hard and how much would it be to fine the wiring for a boost guage an the egt guage. that way i could just leave it all hooked up in my old truck an take the guages out that way i would only have to buy one more guage an the wiring for the other ones. Or would it be easier an cheaper to just buy guages that i want an leave the other ones alone?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are the cheapest black face guages autometer makes.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I would just replace them. I recommend Isspro, I have the factory styled. When you go to get gauges, make sure that they are easy to see at night and day.

·
6,337 Posts
Go with a set of Isspro, they can match your trucks gauges perfect, or you can go differant...

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have white face guages were it shows the speed odameter now they light up blue that is the only reason i am wantin them but i am thinkin they might be kinda hard to see at night. Are they easier to see than the black face ones or bout the same?

·
6,337 Posts
Mine are very easy to read. Also mine have LED's in them. You can change the color with the LED's with good luck too!

·
2,334 Posts
the white faced ones are fine to see at night if not easier than black because more of the face lights up with the light.. ive got white faced in my truck.. joes (csipsd) white face blue ones are killer and easy to see at night

·
1,726 Posts
Where's the best place to buy ISSPRO?

I really like the looks of that 40psi Manifold Press gauge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts