1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Cool, I'll have to hit this event. I don't have a truck to show, but I can atleast attend for a good cause! I'll also post this up on Ashtabula Racing.com...it's a local forum here.

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Josh

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Grand Rock / Powerflow is an official sponsor of this truck show! PLEASE come out and support this great show for a great cause. ALL the money goes to the Ashtabula County Special Olympics! To help raise money for the Olympics, we will be raffling off a Dual 5" Stack kit with winners choice of 5" stacks! Come on out and join us!

·
1,386 Posts
I plan on being there. I just have to clean up the truck.

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Deal!!!! glad to welcome you and Grand Rock as a sponsor. Thanks Josh!!!!!

·
1,386 Posts
Very cool Tim....this time leave the rain, thunder, and lightning down south there will ya...geez...:poke:....LOL
Oh come on Josh. A little lightning and thunder won't hurt anyone . . . oh wait it did hurt:bang. Ok I'll leave it at home this time. :haha

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a little more info. The show field will be beside the track, and the pulls will be during the day. I've been told that 50 semi,50 pickup, and 50 bikes, are expected to be at the show. So if you plan on attending, let me know and I'll see if I can save a spot for you. Russ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts