The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from Bob Carpenter who is the editor of 8-lug magaizne a few days ago and said that my truck will be featured in the April issue of 8-lug. I'm pretty excited to see it in a magazine, but never thought it would be. None the less it'll be cool to see it in March when the April issue comes out. I tried downloading some pics but i had to put them in high resolution for Bob when i emailed them and they are too big of files to download them. Here's a link to my album on my facebook page if anyone would like to see. Since those pics i have installed a set of chrome tow hooks and a set of Go-Rhino stainless nerf bars.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000110900207&aid=58891

·
528 Posts
Congrats

Reactions: strokin6L

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Congrats! I have an excuse to go buy the mag now.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
very nice congrats also!

·
855 Posts
For all the money we spend on our trucks we should all be able to get our trucks in the magazines. I'm jealous that its not my truck going into a magazine. Congrats Thats OUTSTANDING strokin6L

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Jake

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations!

What did you do to get it in the magazine? Just send them pictures?
Thanks! When i picked up a mag this past summer i saw in the mag that they were having a cover quest contest and were lookin for people to send in pics and a little story of their truck to try to get on the cover and have a feature in the mag. My truck got pictured in the November '10 issue for the contest but got two thumbs down out of three cause they didn't think it was cover worthy. But after that Bob emailed me and wanted to see more pics of it in high resolution...which were emailed to him in November. I didn't hear anything back until last week that he was running my truck in the April issue.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congratulations

·
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the April issue is already out and picked up 5 copies....haha! it's pretty cool seeing my truck in a mag.

Attachments

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Ill have to got grab a copy tomorrow, Pretty sweet! Congrats again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts