The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the spartan setup w/210 tune (i think, been a long time since i programmed), and every now and again when i shift into reverse from drive it seems like it kind of clunks into gear. Never noticed this before until just recently, truck has 45k, and has been babied. I do not race it or pound the S&*t out of it, but i do tow in the summer. Anyone?? Thanks in advance!

·
85 Posts
Happens every now and then to me as well. Updated to the new strategy flash etc & tcm relearn. Guess its normal? With the 210 its not so bad but going to higher ones 275 / 310 you feel it:thumbdown

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reload the tune and see if it still does it. When was the last time you loaded it up? Have you done the strategy flash updated if you have one of the old tuners? If so, do you have the latest tunes from February? Just let me know.
I will try reloading. To answer your questions, it was purchased & installed 12-30, and it is the strategy flash. I did not know about february tunes, as i have not been on in a while, what do i have to do to get them? Can i download them onto the ddaq w/my computer? THanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts