The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try to trun truck back to stock with my sct and i go to start the truck and nothing trun the and nothing no click like its in gear load a tune back inand it starts up and runs fine ???/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i got it new for the truck the its a x3 three can $ three custom the tuns work but if i put it back to stock it will not trun over if i load a tune it runs fine

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
no i got it new for the truck the its a x3 three can $ three custom the tuns work but if i put it back to stock it will not trun over if i load a tune it runs fine
stock file got corrupt in transfer. call sct when your by you Pc, im sure they can force a new on to your sct.. Try and get one with the inductive heating flash :five.

·
3,051 Posts
Happened to me twice before also. Tried to return to stock and nothing. Like Bill said, your stock file is corrupted. Sct tech support was able to send a stock file matched to my vin and strategy to get the truck running. Eventually sent my tuner into Sct and they said it had a faulty bootloader and fixed it, no charge. Harry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts