The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to get a wheel alighnment done today and this is what happened.......I show up at the shop and the guy pulls my truck on the rack and shuts it down......he then said he needed to pull up some.......he got in and turned the key and nothing happened:shrug: , he did this twice as I was watching.......he then ask if it does this all the time, I said this is a first for me.......So I climbed in and took the key out and then put it back in and waited for the light to go out and it started up..........but that is not the end of it.....when he was finished, he backed it out and shut it down.........I went in and paid and came back out and it did it to me:pointlaugh ..........So I did the same thing again and it started up................... Could this be the switch on the clutch pedal holding me out? Any ideas at all on what to check I would be glad to here them. :shrug:

·
Cummin' get ya some!
154 Posts
hmmmm.....the same sort of thing happened to one of my buddys after school the other day he told me he had to give somebody a ride home and he would meet me at his house so we could go to get his truck from the dealership (he was driving his dads truck) a little while later he called and said the truck wont start but it turns over well after foolin with it for awhile it turned out to be the programmer and we just took it out and reinstalled it

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have a programmer at this time..........The truck did not turnover or even click like it might have been a battery problem...............It has not done it again....YET.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts