The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truckin' for Kids will be at Irwindale Speeday October 4th, 2009.

SoCal Diesel Trucks will be out to represent. any and all are more than welcome to join. ill post more info as i get it.

Garrett

·
1,787 Posts
Yes'r, I'll be going. There are supposed to be quite a few others.
What hasn't been announced is the time we're heading out Sunday and where we're meeting up.. I was told that that was going to be decided Friday and then passed along..

·
776 Posts
I'll try and be there.....hopefully my new tuner will be here by Friday and I can get my shizzy on my dizzy....also sold my boat so I have to go get all of my personal effects off of it by Sunday...going in partners on a 35' cabin cruiser...got my delete pipe today!!!!

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are quite a few club members going.

i think we are meeting at 7am at the carls jr off of the 60/605. ill post more detailed info later.

if you come in early with us we will be parking in the pits with easy-ups, a BBQ, food and drinks.

SoCal Diesel Trucks.

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was an awesome event! as you can see, we had 13 trucks meet up at 7am to cruise over together. i know we got a lot of looks on the freeway with 13 of us in a row. met up with Matt and Don at the event for a total of 15 trucks. a large number of the guys raced as well.

freakin jeremy warming his hands with mike's exhaust

Garrett

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
nice SK, sooo its cold there? or what

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
oh cuase i read thee he was heating his hands, my bad sir

·
776 Posts
I'll be coming out to play soon Garrett...Just busy lately....Got all of my stuff on my truck and now want to do more....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts